The purpose of a business oriented website is to act as a gateway for potential business opportunities.iNowWeb has established itself as website design firm repute and credibility. The technical team here is comprised of seasoned design professionals who transform your ideas into a dynamic online Public relations portal.Our solutions are market-centric and designed to serve the objectives of your business. Since the business environment is highly fluctuating, our websites architecture are flexible enough to handle any scale up needs or to incorporate any new features
Commerce is at the center of the Internet economic revolution. eCommerce has established itself as the new way of doing business .
What is eCommerce?
E-Commerce or Electronic Commerce (EC) is the process of conducting business transactions in a virtual economic environment – through the internet. Every business needs a dynamic store at a right location and in the eCommerce environment, the requirement for a successful business is dynamic website which is capable of handling all business transaction. This is where iNowWeb comes into picture – it transforms your business vision into an online reality.
Why Sell Online?
In this economic environment, no company wants overheads and logistical wastes. Ecommerce is an agile and trusted business solution where products and services can be sold and purchased while sitting in the comforts of your room – Now that’s e-revolution. InowWeb offers one of the most robust eCommerce solutions in the Industry. Some of the major benefits of adopting an iNowWeb eCommerce solution are:
- 24x7x365 business — Non-stop business transaction – even when you are sleeping.
- Global customer reach — Websites have a global nature and it can be accessed through Internet from anywhere in the world.
- Rapid & uniform information — Unlike a traditional store, an online store is able to deliver quick messages about products, services, promotions at lightening speed.
- Enhanced Bottom-line — The presence of an online store lends credibility to your physical store leading to a greater trust factor as well as a greater sales
- Zero-Middleman – There is no scope of any revenue go to the middle men
- Automated Operations – eCommerce solutions are seamlessly integrated with Payment and accounting gateways leading to a complete automation of business transactions
- Enhanced customer satisfaction – Customers have easy access to Live Customer Service Chats, 24×7 Call centers – resulting in unmatched customer service
- Enhanced Web visibility – eCommerce Websites are Search Engine Friendly – a greater chance for your business to be found on the web
What we offer
Virtual Marketing’s Online Store Solutions are
- 100% Safe The hosting service behind your store should be like a well oiled machine — Our servers have a track record of 99.9% uptime rating.
- Efficient manageability Your online store can be managed and maintained from any part of the world as long as you have the internet connection
- Agile and Scalable solution Upgrade and customization of the eCommerce site is super easy and can be accomplished with little training
- Transactional Security – All financial transactions undergo a tamper-proof security system based on best of breed encryption algorithms
- User friendly design – Visitors are the key to success and iNowWeb’s ecommerce solution is known for their user friendliness
- Aesthetics and Appearance – An uncluttered website design which is easy on the eyes is indispensable for the online store’s success
iNowWeb eCommerce Solution Features….
- 100% search engine compatible solution
- you can set up as many categories, subcategories and products as you want
- Secure Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover Card Processing
- Best of Breed Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Robust Backorder management and an intuitive Inventory Control
- Automated invoice generation and tracking
- Multiple Shipping & Tax Options
- Real time UPS and FedEx calculations
- Real time Inventory tracking and reporting
Content Management System (CMS)
Content is being generated at a furious pace and as a logical fallout, Content Management has become an enterprise wide issue to be handled with a sound strategy.
A CMS (Content Management System) can be perceived as a hybrid technology of website maintenance and document management system – The delivery, addition, modification or deletion of new or updated content can be achieved simultaneously from different points. Web is being ruled by the introduction of new content every second and in this situation, if we are burdened with a monolithic structure. The management of content should be flexible and systematic.
Some of the fundamental features of a standard CMS are:
- Completely database driven site engines
- News, products, or services sections fully editable and manageable
- Topics sections can be added to by contributing Authors
- Fully customisable layouts including left, center, and right Menu boxes
- Browser upload of images to your own library for use anywhere in the site
- Dynamic Forum/Poll/Voting booth for on-the-spot results
- Import of multi-formatted documents – text, graphics, videos, music..
- Allocate different privilege or roles to different users of the website – admin, author, contributor..etc,
- Presence of an alert or notification system where managers or admin are informed of any changes to the existing content
- Version control is also one of the basic features of a standard CMS. It gives the site administrator a complete control over the management of document versions
- A standard CMS is supported by a centralized archive where all the published documents are stored. This facilitates a rapid search facility for documents within the site
- At present, most of the CMS are equipped with a robust editing system which gives the content creator a complete control over the formatting of the documents
- Extensive Administration:
- Change order of objects including news, FAQs, Articles etc.
- Random Newsflash generator
- Remote Author submission Module for News, Articles, FAQs, and Links
- Object hierarchy – as many Sections, departments, divisions, and pages as you want
- Image library – store all your PNGs, PDFs, DOCs, XLSs, GIFs, and JPEGs online for easy use
- Automatic Path-Finder. Place a picture and let the CMS ! fix the link
- News Feed Manager. Choose from over 360 News Feeds from around the world
- E-mail a friend and Print format available for every story and Article
- In-line Text editor similar to any basic word processor software
- User editable look and feel
- Polls/Surveys – Now put a different one on each page
- Custom Page Modules. Download custom page Modules to spice up your site
- Template Manager. Download Templates and implement them in seconds
- Layout preview. See how it looks before going live
- Banner Manager. Make money out of your site
- Why do you need a CMS?
- Any business owner who knows the importance of content will acknowledge that a CMS is an indispensable tool for the website..
- If you change the content of your site is changed very frequently, then you are in urgent need of a CMS
- Do you make changes to your website when the world is sleeping or when you have just a couple of minutes to make the changes
- You have a content based site which has more than 1000 pages and the content is being changed every minute by team members from around the world – How do you manage the consistency and confidentiality?
- The maintenance cost of large & medium sites is a big constraint on the budget. A CMS not only reduces the maintenance cost but it also manages the content more effectively.
- And the most important factor from a business perspective – Do you have a global team with the authority to change the site content. A CMS is indispensable for a global content delivery and management
What we offer..
Every client and project is unique and they require a custom content management system solution. iNowWeb specializes in delivering flexible and scalable content-centric applications suited to customers’ specific requirements. The major features of our CMS offering are
- Centralized Editing Tools at your finger tips State of the art content editing tools with WYSIWYG editing.
- Technical independence for content creation Content creators can work as if they are working on normal word documents
- Multi-Point Editing Concurrent editing and modification of content by different users
- Robust Media management Management of media files becomes a routineimages, files, PDF Documents, Video and Audio.
- Document version management CMS solution has integrated version control system
- Document archiving facility An automatic archiving of published documents is accomplished through the iNowWeb’s CMS solution
- Integrated Role assignment Roles and privileges can be easily assigned so that the content publishing and management is achieved seamlessly Accurate tracking of Return customers
- Easily accessible of Back order history
- Customer has access to the order history
- Customers can view order history
- Featured product listing Basic and Advanced Search Inventory management
- Multi supplier drop shipment calculations
- Password protected sections based on authority
- Express checkout capability
- Site Traffic reporting capability
- Browsing capability by price, manufacturer, category
Forum and Bulletin Board Systems
Interactivity and user communication has become the mantra of a successful business site. Internet forums have become more of a necessity than just another additional feature.
The advent of Social networking and discussion forum systems have transformed the way viewers interact with your website. Forum System have a great synergy with the business process – They can be used to involve customers in your business, create a meaningful conversation around a product or service or to generate completely unique business ideas. Virtual Marketing specializes in creating dynamic Forum system websites for both Business and personal use.
We do not practise the delivery of off-the-shelf packages, instead we understand the business objectives of the client and create a unique and functional forum system.
What we offer..
The business environment demands a quick decision making capability. Virtual Marketing’s Forum System solutions deliver a Business savvy intelligence system – which acts as a repository of intelligent and market-centric ideas and solution.
Virtual Marketing’s custom Forum System Solutions enable –
- Expert moderation of queries posed by forum members – resulting in intelligent output of conversations
- Moderators can respond or close a discussion thread based on its logical state
- Seamless integration of the Forum system with SMS of your cell phone
- Virtual Marketing’s Forum System solution provide one panel administrative functions for setting up Forums and Moderators
Online Community and Social Networks
Social networking between the customers, business owners and service providers has become the backbone of Internet economy. The utilization of Social network has become indispensable for the Business owners.
Making their entry as a platform for people to get together and form online communities, social networking portals have rapidly evolved into functional market platforms that facilitate business collaborations and intelligent leads on the web.
Social networking systems can be used to create professional as well as niche social networks. Networking means marketing in this digital age of instant deals and transactions. Millions of potential customers are surfing the web every second. How do we get their eyeballs on our site?
That can happen with the right social network. iNowWeb can partner with you to create a social network that catalyzes your business and makes your customers the brand ambassadors. Our talented designers convert your ideas into executable applications.
What we Offer…
Our service offering depend on the client needs and objectives. The features offered in our Social Networking solution vary from basic to advanced. Every business have their own unique requirements and we serve them all – in the most professional way we can…
- Extensible User Profiles
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Wall / Comments
- Private Messages
- Friends List
- Friend Bulletin
- Administrator’s Account
- Basic Branding
- Tracking and Analytics
- Find / Invite Email Contacts
- Music/MP3 Players
- Mobile Access
- Email Newsletter Manager
- Contest Pages
- Ad Campaign Pages
- Featured Profiles
- Instant Messenger
- Open Social API
- Banner Ad System
- Basic Widget Library
- SSO API
- Custom Widget
- Profile Store
- Advanced Branding
- Post-Launch Tech Support
- Tagging & Rating
- File Sharing
- Résumé Generator
- SKYPE Integration
- News Sharing
- User Polls
- YouTube Video Player
- Content Flagging
Whether a small, medium or large enterprise, you can trust the design team of Virtual Marketing to turn your rough sketch into full-fledged social conversation portals.
Creating social networks is often a large investment in both time and money – requiring a team that has the confidence and technical expertise to deliver all weather solutions. At Virtual Marketing you’ll work with designers and engineers who have been developing advanced Web 2.0 applications for almost a decade now.
Once the enterprise class website is up and running, the consistency and the uptime of the system is dependent upon a well oiled maintenance process.
Websites are continually being revamped in order to adapt to the business needs. This needs a system administration process in place which can handle day to day maintenance issues as well as emergency issues without any hiccups. Preserving the sanity of the system is a huge task particularly if you have frequent updates.
The technical staff at Virtual Marketing can handle all the maintenance hassles while you can concentrate on other strategic issues.
What we offer..
Your website should reflect the most current state in the middle of frequent updates and upgrades. Upholding the quality and individual identity of the website is a difficult task during the maintenance process, but our dedicated and technically qualified resources are well equipped to handle the most complex of tasks. The major daily tasks handled are –
- Addition of new content, modification of existing content and deletion of old content
- website design upgrades or modifications
- Addition of new website features.
We have packages that cater to both short and long term needs of business owners. These are –
[A] Hourly Package
- If the frequency of website updates is not much, then an hourly package will suit your needs
- $50 per hr., 1 hour Minimum charge. Billed in 15 Minute increments after the first hour.
[B] Site Maintenance Package
- If your website experiences more frequent updates, then it makes sense for you to purchase a site maintenance package
- Web site maintenance Package includes following services
- Priority service, shorter Turn Around (1-2 Business Days)
- Update, correct or create new HTML web pages as requested
- Image scanning, optimization and adding images to web sites
- Verify all links
- Does not include layout changes, flash animation, database and ASP, PHP, CF, etc. programming work.
|Website maintenance packages|
|Small Business Package||
|Medium Size Business Package||
|Corporate Maintenance Package||
|Corporate Advanced Maintenance Package||
If you have not exhausted all your hours, then take advantage of
Virtual Marketing’s Carry Over Hours option –
Carry Over Hours
We will carry over any number of hours which you did not exhaust from your maintenance package into the next month up to 3 months.
- If you have a Medium Size Business Package and only use 3 hour (2 carry over hours) in the 1st. month, and then 2 hours (3 carry over hours) in the 2nd. month, you can carry over 5 unused hours to 3rd. month.
Change/revision requests must be sent by email.
If you have any questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.